Description of Wax Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbon
Wax Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbon are engineered to print crisp, durable bar-codes while offering superior edge definition and smudge resistance. Wax/resin ribbons work well on coated or uncoated papers and synthetic materials. Recommended substrates include coated and uncoated paper, gloss paper, polypropylene, polystyrene and many more.
Wax/resin ribbons are most commonly used for shipping labels, bar-code labels, flexible packaging, automotive parts, retail, medical, pharmaceutical, chemical drums and many more.
KM207 premium wax resin has super label adaptability and printing sensitivity. Meanwhile, it proivdes with outstanding smudge resistance and scratch resistance. Blackness of it is more than 2.2 (ODR). Ribbon Structure is suitable for various types of un-coated and coated paper and synthetic materials.
Benefits of KM207 Wax Resin Ribbon:
● This wax/resin thermal transfer ribbon prints on a broad range of substrates, including both rough and smooth surfaces
● Crisp character and line formation with dark solid fills
● Stands up to rough handling, abrasion, and outdoor elements
● Compatible print energy requirements, no energy adjustments
● Anti-static formula and specially formulated backcoat protects the printhead
● Matte, semi-gloss, high gloss paper
Images of Wax Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbon
What is CSO and CSI?
Quite simply, thermal ribbon rolls are available with the carbon-side facing in or carbon facing out. This terminology refers to the side of the ribbon that the ink sits on. You can identify which side is coated, as you will notice one side of the ribbon is shiny and one side has a more matte finish, the duller side is the side the ink sits on.
This is the side that should face the labels when you place the thermal transfer ribbon on the ribbon spindle. Depending on the specific thermal transfer printer that you have, you will use either one or the other. The only difference between carbon side in and carbon side out is the direction that the thermal ribbon is wound. Different printer makes and models will specify which style of ribbon they require.
Advantage to Work with a Factory
1. Stable formulation, quality control and on time delivery time is guaranteed.
2. Leading film and brand OEM is available.
3. Professional ribbon and label solution recommendation from sales representative
4. After-sell service guranted.
-----So, welcome to work with us directly, we will not let you down.