Gloss Coated Paper Description
Gloss coated paper provides a lot of shine, which results in higher contrast and color gamut than other papers. This coating is good for full-color images where the color needs to “pop”. This coating gives a very nice finish and professional look for marketing materials or any other kinds of prints that want to show off the color.
High Gloss Bulky Coated Art Paper 90g,100g,105g
80 100 105 115 128 250 300 350 400gsm
1. excellent printability and converting properties, meeting high-speed packing requirements in the factory.
Very Cigarette boxes, medicine boxes, cosmetics boxes, and paper bags, magazine printing, etc.
Around 5 to 15 days after receiving the deposit
Product Technical Data
Tensile Strength ≥
Tear Resistance ≥
0.5mm 2 -4.0mm 2 ≤
1.5mm 2 -4.0mm 2 ≤
bigger than 4.0mm 2
Colour Difference ≤
The Difference Between Uncoated, Gloss, and Matte Paper Finishing
The most important thing to know is that the differences between uncoated, matte, and gloss is primarily the amount of coating that is applied to the paper. The chart below gives you an idea of roughly how much coating is applied to each paper type.
The following picture was taken with all 4 paper coatings to get an idea of what the differences are. The image below will help explain the differences that might not be noticeably apparent in the photograph.
1) Payment: By T/T
2) Delivery: 5-30 days depend on order quantity ;
3) Minimum order quantity: one carton with 100 rolls;
4) Sample: A4 size sample free with freight charge collect;
5) Packing: each small roll with opp bag,100rolls in a carton.
1. Do you have stock products to sell?
Yes, we have stock products to sell.
2. Do you do the OEM business?
Yes, we work on the OEM business which means size, material, quantity, design, packaging solution, etc. it depends on your requests. In addition, your logo can be posted on the product packaging.
3. How many days will the sample be finished?
The sample is available in our stock, we can send after receiving your order.
The sample is free, but the transportation cost will be charged to the buyer. If you will do business with us, we can compensate for the transportation cost in the first mass order.
5. How do you ship the goods?
By sea, by air, by couriers, TNT, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, etc.