Wax-Resin barcode is used when a stronger more scratch resistant image is required on paper or synthetic labels and tags. The formulation provides a clear image under harsh conditions. With outstanding barcode print quality, these ribbons provide chemical resistance when printed on synthetic label stock. Smear and scratch resistant, these ribbons offer excellent staying power and durability.
Kuanlang offers competitively priced ribbons for most thermal printers, include Sato, Zebra, Toshiba, TSC etc. Our ribbons are designed to maximize the life of your printheads and provide consistently good print quality. All of Kuanlang’s thermal ribbons are also halogenfree, demonstrating our commitment to green initiatives and safety.
Kuanlang’s Wax Resin Ribbon, the best all-purpose ribbon for challenging environments requiring high quality, durable images with protection against chemicals and smearing.
Benefits of Kuanlang Wax Resin Ribbon
• Superior chemical and smudge resistance
• Sharp and reliable print quality at a wide variety of print speeds
• Complies with FDA (indirect food contact)
• Prints on a wide variety of materials
Kuanlang also offers a variety of ribbons designed for customers with specific requirements.
• Available in wax, wax / resin, or resin for diverse applications
• Multiple colors
• Near-edge capability
All of Kuanlang’s ribbons are halogen-free demonstrating our commitment to a greener environment and partnering with our customers in complying with green initiatives.
Why Choose Halogen-Free?
• Better for the environment
• Enhanced fire safety with lower smoke toxicity
• Promotes compliance with applicable environmental and “green product” initiatives
Labels & Tags
Kuanlang’s thermal transfer and direct thermal printing experts can recommend the best label or tag solution for any application. Make Kuanlang your source for all your printing supplies.
Images of Sato Wax Resin Ribbon
Q1: Do You Provide Free Sample?
A: This Question concludes 2 parts:
1. For regular size and material, we provide free sample in stock, but the shipping cost charges;
2. For customized sample, we will charge sample cost, but the cost will be refunded in mass production.
Q2: Do You Do Small Quantity?
A: We accept small quantity, we advise you can start from 1 box . As a result the shipping fee can be more cost-effective.
Q3: How do you ship the goods?
A: By sea, by air and by express.
Q4: How to proceed an order for samples?
A: 1. let us know your requirements, such as the material , the label , the printer , the application , the size and the color etc.
2. We recommended our products model according to your information
3. Customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. The price link is send to your email, then do the payment.
4. After receiving your payment , we arrange the production.
Q5: Can I Use My Own Forwarder to do the Shipping?
A: Sure, and also we can provide you a shipping cost from our forwarder for your reference.
Q6: What's the elements should I provide to get a quote?
A: Basically we should know the following information: The size, color , material. Cause our price differ according to the customer’s quantity, so this information also important.