1. The printing is not clear. You can appropriately increase the printing font temperature, increase the printing pressure, adjust the ribbon walking step, or clean the printing substrate to eliminate contamination and replace the heavily worn font.
2. The printing is blurred (pasted version). The temperature of the print head font should be properly reduced, the print head font should be cleaned, the ribbon winding column should be fixed and displaced, the winding method should be correct, the ribbon should be straightened, and the mechanical structure of the printer should be checked to reduce the print head Rolling time (slow coding machine is easy to appear).
3. The ribbon is not smooth. It is possible to increase the winding tension properly, reduce the unwinding resistance properly, increase the unwinding resistance properly, and use the correct winding method.
4. The adhesion of the printed handwriting is not good. The temperature of the print head can be increased appropriately, the printing pressure can be increased appropriately, the surface of the printing substrate can be cleaned of oil stains, the source of pollution can be eliminated, and the ribbon suitable for oily surface applications can be used.
5. Break the tape. The ribbon unwinding resistance should be properly reduced and the ribbon should be re-wound with the correct winding method
6. Drop ink (powder). The ribbon should be inspected for scratches during tape running. If there is no ribbon replacement, check the ribbon winding method and wind it in the correct way. Appropriately reduce the ribbon traction tension, fix the winding column or adjust it to the correct position.