Infusion soft bag thermal transfer coding ribbon is suitable for PVC and non-PVC. It is a new type of high-tech environmental protection packaging material. It has clear writing, beautiful appearance, strong adhesion, water resistance, alcohol resistance, scratch resistance, high temperature cooking resistance, Non-toxic and sterile advantages. Infusion soft bag thermal transfer coding ribbon usage method;
1. The temperature control switch of the coding machine should be turned on 2 hours in advance to set the use temperature.
2. Applicable parameters of thermal transfer ribbon for infusion soft bag: temperature 150-190 ℃, pressure 0.2-0.5Mpa, contact time 0.2-0.7 seconds.
3. The principle of parameter setting: temperature and pressure remain unchanged, adjust contact time or adjust temperature at the same time.
4. After the indicated temperature reaches the set temperature, it can be turned on and used.
5. Storage conditions: The product should be stored at an ambient temperature of 5-35 ° C, a relative humidity of 30% -80%, and the product packaging box should be high in a warehouse that is dry, ventilated, protected from light, free of acid, alkali and other corrosive gases , At least 30 cm away from the ground, at least 1 m away from walls and heating equipment.